Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's been a while...

So it's been a long time since I've written. Nothing too exciting has happened, however I did go on a really cool trip called Big Break in PCB, Fl. Not only was sharing my faith challenging, I also learned a lot about myself. God really stretched me during that one week and I am still learning new things being back on campus.

One thing is that God never promised us an easy, simple life. A lot of times I like to bargain with God, and make him see my point of view and what I think He should promise me. However, He doesn't work that way. He promised that He would love me, and for some reason that doesn't seem like enough for me. I want to know what else He has in store for me and my family and my life.

Other than that, I also realize that I feel entitled to things. I feel that God should give me a job, a place to live, easy financial situations, a husband, little to no stress, etc. I know that He doesn't operate in that way but I still hold on to those things. He will give me good things, but sometimes, He challenges me too (and I really don't like those times). The biggest thing I've learned is that I need to be patient and wait on Him, and in the mean time do what He's called me to do in life.

That's it G.

No comments:

Post a Comment